Friday, January 09, 2009

Solange knowles: Looks Lovely With New Hair

So I'm perusing NecoleBitichie.com which I normally do and I run across this picture of Solange and Q-Tip and my first thought was how lovely she was:


Normally I think Solange is the funny looking, less talented little sister, whom you always have a little sympathy for because her older sister has taken over the world and hasn't left her anything to play with. But in this pic...she's lovely.

I have no snarky comments to make about her chia-dex outfit (chia pet crossed with spandex)...okay...maybe one snarky comment, but my point is...outfit notwithstanding she looks beautiful. Rather lovely.....Keep Reading The Single Black Woman

3 comments:

rachel said...

nice look...

Anonymous said...

Brown Sugar: No Martini for you until you stop hating!!! It sickens me to read blogs whereby black women are constantly ripping beautiful sistahs apart...and for what? before you go there.....look in the mirror. Keeping it real.

Anonymous said...

Hi there to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this
site, and your views are nice in support of new users.


Feel free to visit my web-site alteril